2007-07-01

Shenzhen, HK , Macau

ME in Shanghai Now!!!!! Gonna be here for about 1 and a half month to 2 month!!And guess what!! I'm staying in a hotel service apartment for free!!WITH SATELITE TV!!! YAYYY!! heehee... Just right after my exam, I've went to Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macau! BLOODYY SHIT!! IT IS SOOOOOOO F***king HOT!!!!! I've never felt that hot before in my life even if I've bloody lived for 20 years in Malaysia!! why oh why!! Can I just not go back to summer ?!?!? WINTERR... come backk!!! WHERE ART THOU!!!
Well.... Shenzhen basically was quite alright! IT's not as unsafe as most people has told me, in fact I thought it was quite a nice place. We had stayed in Shenzhen for 3 days... the 1st and last 3 days of the trip. WE had manicure, pedicure and also the most wonderful spa experience I ever had and only at the price of RM 75!!! I get a 2 hour whole body massage, sauna, body scrub, to sleepover at the spa and SUPPER WAS PROVIDED ( p.s. I had CURRY FISHBALL)haha....and it taste like food back home in Malaysia. Also, me went for Japanese buffet alsooo and it was really really nice!!! lots of Oysters, Sashimi, Shrimps, Salmons, Unagi... ANways.. you name it they have it!!







Hmm... Wonder whose stomach more bloated up eh?! Anyways... I'll continue more about this trip some other time when I'm in the mood again...:-) Have to go get some rest for work tomorrow!! First day of work!! WIsh me luck.. and wish me to be more"sing muk"!!! hehehe

7 comments:

Stellix said...

WAT THE??
u update ur blog again??
wow, dats really amazing

Anonymous said...

of course lah.. hahaha... you let me work in office more often like today.. i think i can update even more.. SUPER DUPER BORING!!!

Meech said...

wahahaha.. of course ur tummy more bloated! ur frens wan can barely see her tummy..

Inouye.A said...

eh which is ur boobs which is ur tummy? i canot differenciate d

Anonymous said...

LOL....wah someone is having damn alot of fun there eh....mayb forgotten all of us liow....

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa which is ur boobs which is ur tummy...kerisstall i like dat one...

aihhh LI SHIAN, HAV NO FEAR...I AM WITH U...BEEN EATING DAMN ALOT ESP JUNK FOOD....STUPID EE LAINE BUY SO MANY JUNK FOOD...BUT SHE NEVA EAT WAN I FINISH FOR HER...
DENGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG


I MISS ALL OF U ...


i emo suddenly, blame it on keristal.. haha

Anonymous said...

OI。。。 THE SHIRT is just big lah okay! what which is my tummy and which is my boobs...:-p
My boobs quite big wan...:-p surely can cover up my tummy!wahahahahahaha...tsk tsk....
You're right.. bloody christal's blog and yen's blog made me damn emo... stupid biatchesss