2007-07-27

Home Sweet Home....:-)

Hello peeps...
I've booked my air tickets and I'm coming back soon sooon soonnn.... and that day will be the 24th of August.
If you are wondering what it's like to see me again, worry not. I've not changed, I'm still the same, I weight the same, my hair still looks the same, my face still got pimples, I am still the same height, I am still that crappy, I still love to bullshit, I am still that frikle minded, I'm still quite.. maybe only a little bitchy...... ONLY 1 thing had changed..... I DON'T QUITE REMEMBER HOW TO DRIVE!!!!!so to those of you who have a car.... hahaha.. THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHH...... ME LOVE U LOTS LOTSSSSS..........
By the way, I've made a list of the food that I wanna eat when I am back home. hahaha... So people, please take notE YAHHH....I intend to turn into a gemuk macam bola when I come back. You guys have to teman me to become bola, not that I'm not a bola now!hahaha
Food I've been craving for :
1. DURIAN
2. Nasi Lemak
3. Claypot Loh Shu Fun
4. Claypot Chicken Rice
5. Bak Kut Teh ---> more of the ham choy...:-p
6. Cheese Naan from Murni or Steven's Corner also cann...heeheeee
7. Roti Hawaii from Murni
8. Assam Laksa
9. Roti Tissue
10. teh oh ice limao
11. Pan Mee
12. Seafood Lasagna from Pizza Hut
13. Cheezy wedges from KFC
14. Chicken rice
15. Poh piah
16. Har Meen.
17. mangosteen
18. Tom yam noodle from Secret recipe
19. CAKES........
20. Kepong's seafood... which is what Christal call the APPLE....^_^
21. Indomie
22. Roti Planta.
23. Pasar Malam Food
24. Ms Read's patato Wedges
25. Yong Tao Foo
26. THAI FOOODDDDDDDD

hehe... That's about it for the moment lahh......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i can't belif u made a list..BUT I LIKE...
we are soooo GONNA REPEAT IT ONCE I'M BACK ...

hehehehe

eat twice la ha u

Anonymous said...

lol....no make it 3.........when i come bck ur gonna repeat all tat again

itchyberries said...

wahaha.. sure.. you come back we go makan makan again... LOOKING FORWARD TO IT BABEHHHHH

Inouye.A said...

........ ppl please get ready to be broke...

Inouye.A said...

OMGGGG I M SOOOO EXCIITEEDDD....LISHIAN IS COMIIIINNGGG BACCKKKKK NYEKNYEKNYEK.......whos gona pick u up??? who???

itchyberries said...

Don't know yet, most probably my brother lohh... haha.. unless you wanna come and pick me up ? What have you been up to ahh.. so long I never hear from you liao.. you wanna disappear again ah...