2007-05-17

And the moment has come........

I've got a blog!!!! And it was in Chinese!! OMG, I can't read and I can't edit! But then again.. my not stupid but also not smart brain managed to change the settings back to english..:-)
so... I'm posting this as an honor to my bitches!!Eelaine, Jeannie, Yen Yen, WenXin, Christal, Michelle, haha.. But don't expect to get too much from my blog cause you know how busy i am lah right!It's a miracle I managed to come to this stage and post this dumb thing!

Well... one of my latest pic... NOthing much had changed as you can see.... and I"m MISSING ALL OF YOU BACK HOME!!!!!
I'll post more about what happened the past few months when I have the time. At the moment, just bear with this. :-)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ITCHY-NESS....I LIKE... hahaha
i can't stop laughin ah ....

Anonymous said...

U seems very happy in tat pic... continue enjoy ur life in China lo..but still remember to come back in August... miss u..T'care

Anonymous said...

lol....wtf? itchyberries???? tat is like the lamest man!!!! I LOVE U to da max!!! lol u know that rite?

Inouye.A said...

hey arse..lol...welcome to the gang.hohohoh.N yen...why dont u love me to da max?

itchyberries said...

probably because i'm the sweetest ??:-p

Inouye.A said...

fuuuckkk oooffff....eh i bear with your slackness for very long already.Many next post??

Stellix said...

deng, only one post???
tiuz

Anonymous said...

ms li shian havin finals laa..no time to post..
i forgive BUT AFTER FINALS...FRIGGIN UPDATEEEEEEEEE......


DUN PARTY AND GO WAT HK MACAU AND ALL ONLY...OKAYYY

Inouye.A said...

hoi apa macam???? still one post??

Stellix said...

deng lo, i everyday come here... waste time nia. u update liao, please inform us on ur msn k.. sekian terima kasih

xiashien said...

one blog wonder!!!!

Stellix said...

mahai
apa ini
u cant study then update blog la

Anonymous said...

apa ini! tunggu lah... patience patience... 1 minggu lagi saya blog kay.!! haha... eh.. tapi saya macam sudah lupa password saya lah... shit

Inouye.A said...

..... all the excuses you come up with to not blog...your "moment" seems like veryyyy looonngg